Why Become A Member? Additional Ways To Save With PetPlus
Typical Annual Savings For A Pet With Blood Pressure
|Typical Annual Cost||$648||$190||$95||$112||$200|
|PetPlus Annual Cost||$300||$110||$55||$68||$150|
|Sample Annual PetPlus Savings||$348||$80||$40||$44||$50|
We're Here to Help You Every Step of the Way
$562 / YRJOIN NOW
|Wholesale Prices on Pet Medication & Supplements|
|Free 24/7 Ask-A-Vet Helpline|
|Wholesale Prices on RX & Premium Foods and Treats|
|Convenient Medication Pickup Option|
|Free Delivery on Medication|
|$50 Off Your First Dog Sitter Booking & More Benefits|
Just like how your doctor takes your blood pressure at every appointment, your vet does the same thing. If your dog or cat suffers from high blood pressure, Norvasc can help. Norvasc controls high blood pressure for a full 24 hours and can be used to treat the chest pain of angina. Norvasc works to relax your cat or dog's blood vessels, allowing blood to flow more easily through them. The end result is lower blood pressure and less angina which makes for a healthier pet.
Key Benefits of Norvasc
- Controls high blood pressure in cats and dogs
- Helps lessen angina
- Relaxes the blood vessels
Side Effects and Warnings
- In clinical trials the most common side effects are headaches, edema, dizziness, and fatigue.
- In cats, side effects are rare, but may include drowsiness, loss of appetite, weight loss, swelling of the gums, or rapid heart rate.
- In dogs, Norvasc may also cause the blood to take longer to clot.
- Other side effects may also occur. Talk to your veterinarian about any side effect that seems unusual or bothersome to the animal.
Use as directed by your veterinarian.
Need Help? Call 1-866-893-0306