Why Become A Member? Additional Ways To Save With PetPlus
Typical Annual Savings "For Your Pet
|Typical Annual Cost||$40||$190||$95||$112||$200|
|PetPlus Annual Cost||$12||$110||$55||$68||$150|
|Sample Annual PetPlus Savings||$28||$80||$40||$44||$65|
We're Here to Help You Every Step of the Way
$242 / YRJOIN NOW
|Wholesale Prices on Pet Medication & Supplements|
|Free 24/7 Pet Help provided by whiskerDocs|
|Wholesale Prices on RX & Premium Foods and Treats|
|Convenient Medication Pickup Option|
|Free Delivery on Medication|
As the trend toward health and wellness in pet food continues to grow, today’s nutrition savvy pet parents are seeking high-quality, allergy-friendly food made from simplified ingredients that are easy to understand and featuring a taste their dogs love. As such, Merrick® Pet Care provides a full lineup of Limited Ingredient Diet wet dog foods for these pet parents.
- Contain a single source of animal protein with real de-boned meat or poultry as the first ingredient. Choose from the following proteins: Real Beef, Real Lamb, Real Duck, Real Turkey or Real Chicken.
- To keep things simple for dogs with sensitive stomachs, all recipes are both potato free and grain free, plus free from the common allergens gluten, dairy, eggs, corn, wheat and soy.
- All recipes are made without artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
- All recipes are chicken free, excluding the Real Chicken Recipe.
- Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet small-batch dog food recipes are cooked in the USA
Deboned Beef, Beef Broth, Dried Peas, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Agar-Agar, Flaxseed, Locust Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodate, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate).
For dogs over 100 lbs., add 1/3 can for each additional 10 lbs. Adjust feeding level to your dog's individual needs. Cover and refrigerate unused portions. Shake well before opening. Keep fresh water available at all times. If feeding with dry food, reduce wet amount by 6 oz. for every 1/2 cup dry.
Weight Daily Feeding (Cans) 3 lbs 1/3 6 lbs 1/2 10 lbs 2/3 15 lbs 3/4 20 lbs 1 30 lbs 1 1/3 40 lbs 1 2/3 50 lbs 2 60 lbs 2 1/3 70 lbs 2 1/2 80 lbs 2 2/3 90 lbs 3 100 lbs 3 1/3
For dogs over 100 lbs., add 1/3 can for each additional 10 lbs. Adjust feeding level to your dog's individual needs. Cover and refrigerate unused portions. Shake well before opening. Keep fresh water available at all times.
If feeding with dry food, reduce wet amount by 6 oz. for every 1/2 cup dry.
Need Help? Call 1-866-893-0306