Why Become A Member? Additional Ways To Save With PetPlus
Typical Annual Savings "For Your Pet
|Typical Annual Cost||$40||$190||$95||$112||$200|
|PetPlus Annual Cost||$12||$110||$55||$68||$150|
|Sample Annual PetPlus Savings||$28||$80||$40||$44||$65|
We're Here to Help You Every Step of the Way
$242 / YRJOIN NOW
|Wholesale Prices on Pet Medication & Supplements|
|Free 24/7 Pet Help provided by whiskerDocs|
|Wholesale Prices on RX & Premium Foods and Treats|
|Convenient Medication Pickup Option|
|Free Delivery on Medication|
Children’s books cannot seem to agree on the noises that dogs make. Sometimes it’s “bow wow.” Other times it’s “woof” or “arf” or “ruff.” But really, the only thing your dog will say after eating our grain free, protein-packed canned food is “Oh my dang. This is flippin’ phenomenal.”
Why We Love It
- ALWAYS GRAIN FREE: No, no, no grains, you’re not invited to this dinner party. We’re serving nutrient-rich pumpkin, cranberries, and spinach instead of grains.
- NO FILLERS, ALL LOVE: No by-product meals, wheat, corn, soy, rice, artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors. Nothing weird or scary.
- NO CARRAGEENAN: Our delicious hearty stews are always free of this thickener
- REAL MEAT IS THE FIRST INGREDIENT: This protein rich wet dog food always has the first ingredient meat or poultry sourced; available in drool worthy flavors like Beef, Chicken, Turkey, Lamb and Venison
- OMEGAS: Flaxseed oil, sunflower oil and fish oils all help to enhance a soft coat and encourage oh-so-soft coat and healthy, radiant skin. Ready some studio lighting and oscillating fans, it’s time for your close-up Ferdinand Fluffy Pants...
About I and Love and You
The best love is the best food, and the best food should be available to ALL furry friends. Small and large, purebred and mixed, stray and rescue. We celebrate the incredible bond between human and pet. It’s why we’re called “I and love and you”. We get it. We are pet parents too—the type who match outfits with them, give them social media accounts, talk in their voices and bring their personalities to life, give up our beds to them, and stay home on Friday nights with them. Because love.
BEEF BOOYAH: beef, beef broth, vegetable broth, beef liver, dried egg whites, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, guar gum, green beans, tricalcium phosphate, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), calcium carbonate, sodium phosphate, salt, natural flavor, spinach, potassium chloride, pumpkin, cranberries, flaxseed oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), choline chloride, salmon oil, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, vitamin E supplement, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, thiamine mononitrate, cobalt proteinate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, potassium iodide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid. LAMBARAMA:lamb, lamb broth, vegetable broth, lamb liver, dried egg whites, carrots, pea flour, sweet potatoes, spinach, green beans, guar gum, tricalcium phosphate, sunflower oil,sodium phosphate, salt, natural flavor, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, pumpkin, cranberries, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, flaxseed oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), vitamin e supplement, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, thiamine mononitrate, cobalt proteinate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin a supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin b12 supplement, potassium iodide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin d3 supplement, folic acid, rosemary extract.
Need Help? Call 1-866-893-0306