Why Become A Member? Additional Ways To Save With PetPlus
Typical Annual Savings "For Your Pet
|Typical Annual Cost||$40||$190||$95||$112||$200|
|PetPlus Annual Cost||$12||$110||$55||$68||$150|
|Sample Annual PetPlus Savings||$28||$80||$40||$44||$65|
We're Here to Help You Every Step of the Way
$242 / YRJOIN NOW
|Wholesale Prices on Pet Medication & Supplements|
|Free 24/7 Pet Help provided by whiskerDocs|
|Wholesale Prices on RX & Premium Foods and Treats|
|Convenient Medication Pickup Option|
|Free Delivery on Medication|
You know that feeling on Thanksgiving when your mom breaks out her award winning gravy. It’s so tasty, it actually distracts Aunt Mary everyone from asking your cousin Todd why he’s still single. Shouldn’t your dog also experience the sheer delight of sauce? Introducing Baked and Saucy. Oven baked in small batches, featuring farm raised meats and coated in a savory bone broth coating. If your dog prefers his meals fancy, simply add a touch water to create a rich and delicious bone broth gravy. We also added Pre and probiotics, to keep your dog’s tummy happy, no elastic waist bands required.
Why We Love It
- COATED IN BONE BROTH: Enjoy dry, or just add water for a tasty bone broth gravy
- NO FILLERS, ALL LOVE: No GMO protein or produce, no by-product meals, wheat, corn, soy, rice, artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors. Nothing weird or scary.
- OVEN BAKED IN SMALL BATCHES: This dog food plays by all the drools and is slow-baked and made with farm raised meat, sweet potatoes, and coated in a ridiculously tasty bone broth dogs love
- ALWAYS GRAIN FREE: No, no, no grains, you’re not invited to this dinner party. We’re serving nutrient-rich peas and sweet potatoes instead of grains
- FOR ALL LIFE STAGES: Right-sized kibble that’s perfect for small breed, large breed, long-haired breeds, short-legged breeds and everyone in between.
- REAL MEAT IS THE FIRST INGREDIENT. This high protein dog food has 28% protein with the first ingredient always real farm raised chicken or beef sourced; available in chicken and beef.
- DIGESTIVE BENEFITS: Prebiotics + probiotics to promote happy tummies and gastrointestinal health
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. We too are pet parents and believe in 100% happiness. Please reach us at [email protected] and we'll make it right. We'd pinky swear if, like, pets had fingers.
- TRANSITIONING TO “I and love and you”: We’re all for tummy rubs not tummy rumbles so to avoid any dietary upsets, please transition your dog’s food over 10 days. Increase the amount of “I and love and you” dog food every 3 days
About I and Love and You
The best love is the best food, and the best food should be available to ALL furry friends. Small and large, purebred and mixed, stray and rescue. We celebrate the incredible bond between human and pet. It’s why we’re called “I and love and you”. We get it. We are pet parents too—the type who match outfits with them, give them social media accounts, talk in their voices and bring their personalities to life, give up our beds to them, and stay home on Friday nights with them. Because love.
Beef, chicken meal, peas, tapioca starch, pea starch, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), turkey meal, sweet potatoes, flaxseeds, brewers dried yeast, natural flavors, xanthan gum, chicken broth, salt, potassium chloride, fish oil, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement, DL-methionine, choline chloride, manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, iron monohydrate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, calcium carbonate, sodium selenite, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, dried chicory root, mixed tocopherols (as preservative), rosemary extract, Vitamin E supplement, dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product.
Need Help? Call 1-866-893-0306