Why Become A Member? Additional Ways To Save With PetPlus
Typical Annual Savings "For Your Pet
|Typical Annual Cost||$40||$190||$95||$112||$200|
|PetPlus Annual Cost||$12||$110||$55||$68||$150|
|Sample Annual PetPlus Savings||$28||$80||$40||$44||$65|
We're Here to Help You Every Step of the Way
$242 / YRJOIN NOW
|Wholesale Prices on Pet Medication & Supplements|
|Free 24/7 Pet Help provided by whiskerDocs|
|Wholesale Prices on RX & Premium Foods and Treats|
|Convenient Medication Pickup Option|
|Free Delivery on Medication|
Joints ache and creak? It hurts just to walk. Flexadin Plus Chews give comprehensive joint health support - including glucosamine, chondroitin, omega 3 fatty acids, and manganese - in a highly palatable soft chew readily accepted by 96% of dogs!
Flexadin Plus is the best glucosamine supplement for joint health
With so many different glucosamine supplements on the market, it can be difficult to choose the best one to support your dog or cat's joint health and function. Fortunately, Flexadin Plus supports joint health and function in dogs and cats by combining glucosamine, chondroitin and vitamins C & E in a highly palatable soft chew that's readily accepted by 96% of dogs and 80% of cats! .
When it comes to finding a great glucosamine and chondroitin product, Flexadin Plus by Vetoquinol does just that. A recent study found that 92% of dogs who consumed Flexadin experienced improved mobility after being fed Flexadin daily for 30 days.
2) Advantages of Flexadin Plus
1. Flexadin Plus supports healthy joints throughout a pet's life span.
2. Flexadin Plus relieves pain caused by arthritis and other age-related conditions, especially in dogs and cats that are overweight or underweight.
3. Flexadin Plus supports healthy hip, knee, ankle and elbow jointsthe most common problem areas for pets.
4. Flexadin Plus can help maintain mobility as a pet ages.
5. Flexadin Plus helps support cartilage recovery after injury, surgery or trauma.
6. Flexadin Plus provides advanced relief of discomfort from all causes of chronic joint pain due to osteoarthritis, inflammation, injury and trauma.
7. The active ingredients in Flexadin Plus have been shown to maintain healthy cartilage .
8. Joint comfort formula with ultra-high levels of Glucosamine Chondroitin Sulfate.
3) Flexadin Plus Ingredients
Flexadin contains proprietary blends of active ingredients, including Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM).
4) How Does It Work?
Glucosamine has been used to treat arthritis and joint injuries in humans for decades. But with a few key differences, it's also an ideal solution to support healthy joints in dogs and cats as well. Because our pets aren't growing old as quickly, they may not experience pain from damaged joints early on as humans dobut that doesn't mean that they won't benefit from having a product like Flexadin Plus on hand when their daily activities start causing pain or discomfort.
Ingredients in Flexadin Plus Active Ingredients:
Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shrimp & Crab)
dl-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Inactive Ingredients:Arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, citrus pectin, fish oil concentrate, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, oat flour, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water.
Need Help? Call 1-866-893-0306