Why Become A Member? Additional Ways To Save With PetPlus
Typical Annual Savings "For Your Pet
|Typical Annual Cost||$40||$190||$95||$112||$200|
|PetPlus Annual Cost||$12||$110||$55||$68||$150|
|Sample Annual PetPlus Savings||$28||$80||$40||$44||$65|
We're Here to Help You Every Step of the Way
$242 / YRJOIN NOW
|Wholesale Prices on Pet Medication & Supplements|
|Free 24/7 Pet Help provided by whiskerDocs|
|Wholesale Prices on RX & Premium Foods and Treats|
|Convenient Medication Pickup Option|
|Free Delivery on Medication|
|$50 Off Your First Dog Sitter Booking & More Benefits|
- Stainless steel dish designed with embossed paw prints on extra wide rims. Hygienic, rust resistant, dishwasher safe.
SPOT SS DOUBLE DINER 5QT HIGH
- This design elevates the dishes off the floor and aids digenstion in larger dogs and prevents painful intestinal disorders. Sturdy chrome plated stand with rubber feet holds the diner in place.
SPOT SS DOUBLE DINER 2QT HIGH
Stainless steel remains the most popular choice for pet dishes for a number of good reasons. Its nearly impervious stainless steel surface will not absorb odors, does not stain, and is easy to clean and disinfect. Most pets won't pick up or try to chew on stainless steel so your bowls stay looking shiny, clean, and new. They're also heavier so they're less likely to tip over. Studies have also found that pets that drink and eat out of stainless steel bowls are less likely to acquire some bacterial diseases.
- Resists rust, tarnish, and corrosion
- Durable, retains good looks
- Rubber feet to stop skidding
SPOT SS DOUBLE DINER 2 QUART
- Stainless Steel Double diners provide a hygienic and easy way to feed dogs or cats. The sturdy, non-skid frame holds food and water dishes in place during feeding.
Need Help? Call 1-866-893-0306