Cyclobenzaprine is a muscle relaxant that works by blocking new impulses or pain sensations that are sent to the brain. It can be used to treat skeletal muscle conditions such as pain or injury.
Who's Cyclobenzaprine For?
- Used for blocking pain sensations
- Can treat skeletal muscle conditions
Side Effects and Warnings
- Can cause depression, disorientation, vocalization, weakness, and seizures
- May increase risk of seizure if taken with tramadol
- Consult your veterinarian regarding any allergies your pet may have, and any other side effects of this medication
Use as directed by your veterinarian